DigitalRoute Usage Engine Private Edition is usage data management software that provides our customers the ability to carry out rapid development of data processing applications, from accurate, aggregated and enriched service usage data.
What is it?
Who it serves
Our cloud-native Usage Engine Private Edition built to be operated on Kubernetes, serves communications service providers and large enterprise companies across industry verticals, particularly those with in-house IT departments, and offering subscription-based services.
Unlike most data integration platforms, the Usage Engine is specifically built to capture, aggregate and enrich usage data. It is purpose-built to bridge operational, business and finance systems, allowing our customers will benefit from reduced integration costs and flexible data management.
In its role of providing a streamlined flow of accurate data, the Usage Engine will connect directly to its sources of data then clean, normalize, structure, aggregate and bind the data to a subscriber or business user profile. It will then correlate with other information, based on defined criteria, and enrich the data making it deep and insightful.
Finally, the Usage Engine delivers the processed and enriched data to other systems where it is used for usage-based billing, acted upon to fulfill organizational processes, leveraged for analytics and creating insights, stored in a data warehouse, or used for other customer-derived use cases.
- Integration, through native connectors to data sources, API connectors, pre-built workflows and a developer toolkit.
- Processing, incorporating decoding, normalization, data quality verification, aggregation and correlation, usage binding, business logic and metering.
- Flexible workflow management, for technical building block assembly into a customized end-to-end workflow with a user-friendly user interface, and data flow lifecycle visualization.
- Cloud-native design, with a clear separation between application and infrastructure; elasticity, and automated lifecycle management
- Its operational framework, leveraging best of breed industry standards for product capabilities, using a plug-n-play approach
- CI/CD support, with package management for solutions and a test framework for automated test suite execution
- Usability, with clearly defined user interfaces for different user profiles.
… and generally, take better control of usage data.
Transforming your business with industry leading usage data orchestration
Across multiple industries and enterprise businesses, companies trust DigitalRoute to help them implement new usage-based business models, and capture and secure revenues. These customers benefit with following business outcomes:
Drawing on industry-leading data veracity and error correction, and comprehensive audit capabilities, to prevent revenue leakage.
Elimination of error-prone manual processes to efficiently monetize usage data.