DigitalRoute was born our of a vision to make mediation state of the art. An integrate platform that could be used for all critical use-cases, yet simple to configure and use providing the power of agility to allow quick change. Today we are the recognised global leader in mediation and with our mixed go-to market strategy the enabler for many other data management applications under OEM white label. Our performance is off the charts and our flexible and cost-effective platform empowers users to innovate in multiple mission-critical areas of their business including billing mediation, service control, policy enforcement, routing control and others.
DigitalRoute culture is defined by our three core values. These are:
Expert:We are proud to be the best.
Open-minded:We dare to be disruptive and push boundaries.
Committed:100% satisfied customers - Together we succeed.
These values inform both our work and our business relationships.
DigitalRoute has a highly experienced and diverse team. We are drawn from different cultures around the world and we have in common a deep experience gained in both the communications and software industries. We also share a determination to succeed and to meet our customers expectations.
DigitalRoute solutions deliver an advantage in four key business areas.
Online Control addresses the real-time, service management needs of CSPs today. Users can improve time-to-market for new services while simultaneously reducing costs.
Billing Mediation manages the flow of usage data to downstream systems. It delivers cost efficiency across the whole BSS infrastructure.
OSS Mediation enables Service Assurance at network and session levels, reducing churn by increasing satisfaction and driving up customer loyalty.
Mass Data Processing delivers unrivaled Big Data pre-processing and CEP functionality, focused on enabling data monetization.
- MediationZone® integrates both batch and real-time processing.
- A carrier-class, modular platform that enables easy customization via DTK and plug-ins.
- Key functionality to handle data in a smart way, ensuring the right information gets collected from anywhere forwarded to the right place, in the right volume and format.
- Works vertically across all applications, we revolutionize the Network-IT interface making sure that every bit counts.
- The MediationZone® platform delivers fewer integration points, reduces costs and provides flexible data management across multiple use-cases.
- We provide a shorter time to market for changes or new applications.
- More than 70% of the world's 310+ MediationZone customers are primed by partners. Together with our partners, we help service providers across industries to meet their unique data integration challenges.
- DigitalRoute can provide full-rebranding options, operations APIs, and Install and Upgrade frameworks that allow true embedding of the software into your own architectures.
DigitalRoute's services organization is staffed by senior industry experts who have extensive experience in delivering mediation solutions worldwide. Our expert team is there to enable you to get the most out of the platform, our aim is to secure you have the choice to be self sufficient, or use qualified help from our eco-system partners. Our teams provide training, end-to-end support in deployment projects, turnkey deliveries, platform and solution support.
- Feb 20, 2014 | SAP and DigitalRoute Join Forces to Enrich Customer Experience for Telcos
- Feb 5, 2014 | DigitalRoute and Computaris strengthen partnership
- Dec 16, 2013 | DigitalRoute names Johan Bergh new Chief Executive Officer
- Feb 28, 2014 | Sponsored data… could it be fixed?
- Feb 20, 2014 | Congratulations to SAP and another new customer for MediationZone!
- Feb 13, 2014 | More thoughts on Sponsored Data: Keep the debate simple won’t be an option!
DigitalRoute’s customer is a leading telecoms operator that needs to compete for market share by launching an innovative new sponsored data service. This needs to be brought to market quickly but also in a cost effective way despite the presence of an expensive and unwieldy legacy BSS stack.